Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do begin the course of action to obtain guardianship for…

Customer Question
how do begin the course...
how do begin the course of action to obtain guardianship for developmentally challenged youth?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/7/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Is the child your child? Please explain what is going on? How old is the "youth" please tell us more information.