Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
This is a Family law matter in Hawaii, divorce case. Husband
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Hello, This is a Family law matter in Hawaii, divorce case. Husband had a restraining order against him due to documented domestic abuse to me and children, it has now expired due to my attorney's fai… read more
What does a petitioner have to prove to get a domestic
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
What does a petitioner have to prove to get a domestic temporary restraining order in California? If they got one based on just an argument, can I ask the court to dismiss it before the hearing? Is th… read more
In Arizona, if a husband walks out and takes things, says he
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
In Arizona, if a husband walks out and takes things, says he will leave the wife the house, is this considered Abandonment? If so, what right does wife have to protect herself from more than stuff in … read more
My son's wife (common law TX) abandoned him and their two
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My son's wife (common law TX) abandoned him and their two year old child two months ago! What does he need to do to (1) file for divorce, (2) file for protection against her coming and taking the chil… read more
I have a question concerning child custody and relocation.
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I have a question concerning child custody and relocation. here is the background: My daughters Husband has been abusive. She has been attempting to have him served with a protective order. He has dod… read more
I am also in need of retaining a tro against this man and my
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
I am also in need of retaining a tro against this man and my sons gf and my son will do the same can he file a on behalf of minors fortemporary custody considerations because this boy has threatened t… read more
My husband is currently in jail for trying to take my son from
Roger, Litigation Attorney
My husband is currently in jail for trying to take my son from me, domestic abuse, aggravated assault, etc... How can I still file for divorce if he cannot sign papers or if he just refuses to sign pa… read more
I was served with a temporary restraining order. It specifies
Ellen, Attorney
I was served with a temporary restraining order. It specifies that I cannot remove my son from school or exercise my visitation rights at this time. It also states that I cannot "disturb the peace of … read more
Can I file for a restraining order for my minor son against
Ellen, Attorney
Can I file for a restraining order for my minor son against his grandfather who confessed to sexually molesting his child daughter? I just want it to say that he can't be alone with him or spend the n… read more
My husband drinks and gets verable abusive, sometimes
Ellen, Attorney
my husband drinks and gets verable abusive, sometimes physical. calls my grandson and daughter ni**ers and throws thier things out the door. i want a divorce with him paying for it. i am disabled… read more
my husband was becoming more and more abusive---verbally and
Ellen, Attorney
my husband was becoming more and more abusive---verbally and physically, that provoke me to call the police. Was i wrong? he thought I was wrong. And so the next day he repossessed my car from my work… read more
CYFD albuquerque was investigating a mother for abuse of her
Ellen, Attorney
CYFD albuquerque was investigating a mother for abuse of her 12 yr old daughter, they at first had it listed as a high risk home and later as a medium risk and now they say that the mother can get her… read more
I live in Tampa Florida. I want to sue my husbands ex-girlfriend
Ellen, Attorney
I live in Tampa Florida. I want to sue my husbands ex-girlfriend for 12 years of mental abuse and verbal abuse via e-mails and text messages. Though I have no plan to divorce my husband I must find a … read more
If a restraining order was obtained (against me & my property)
LADYLAWYER
LADYLAWYER, Owner of my own law firm
If a restraining order was obtained (against me & my property) by my husband by fraud, (he claimed in Complaint for Divorce that he was afraid that I would physically harm him and our 3 young children… read more
I live in Henderson Kentucky and my daughter is getting ready
Ellen, Attorney
I live in Henderson Kentucky and my daughter is getting ready to go through a divorce. Her soon to be father in law did prison time for child molestation. He did not have intercourse with the young gi… read more
What happens if the petitioner lied on a sworn affidavit filing
ADillon
ADillon, family lawyer
What happens if the petitioner lied on a sworn affidavit filing a restraining order. When Judge sees without a doubt Petuitioner lied will petitioner be incarcerated? How do we know petitioner will no… read more
my name is XXXXX XXXXX 19yrs old. im pregnant bye a crazy man.
Ellen, Attorney
my name is XXXXX XXXXX 19yrs old. im pregnant bye a crazy man. this is the 3rd time he has threatened me.. i want to get full custody of my unborn child.. and i want him to only be able to visit his c… read more
My daughter-in-law was physically abusive to my son, in front
Ellen, Attorney
My daughter-in-law was physically abusive to my son, in front of their 4 yr old son. My grandson was very upset and told his mother to stop hurting his father. She told her son that his father was bad… read more