Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My daughter is on ssdi, she needs help with visitation and…

Customer Question
My daughter is on...

My daughter is on ssdi , she needs help with visitation and hekp with things that are not right in the court papers that dcf has put in . the dcf case is closed now but needs her correcting what is wrong with the paper work that is very important, who can help her?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

She lives in florida but this does not have any thing to do with employment

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes we have been in court severaltimes and dcf has put in wrong things . the dcf case is closed buit their ar e so many things wrong in the paper work in the closing papers. she needs help in going back to family court now to amend these things and for visation with her child

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My daughter needs help. she needs someone who is on her side. their are just so many things wrong. please help her to go back to court . the court appointed me to supervise adam and Stephanie . I am stephanies mother . but mommhad has had me picking him up on a sunday morning at 730 am. at a gass station. he did not bring adam last week . and he does not talk to me. I tex him but no reply. now he had adam ask my son to do the visitation . he does not talk to any of us . but now he changed the time to 11 am. we need help . mammahad is a very controlling person. we need tto calairfy things in the paper work so that he can not run all over Stephanie and my self. . can you help us?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/6/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that state law forbids any expert on this site from actually representing you or any other customer on the site. If you need local counsel, you need to send her to the local legal aid office or call the state bar for the pro bono attorneys in your area who can assist her.

thank you I will call them on monday

I wish you the best.