Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My pro se points are due in just a few short hours, on an…

Customer Question
My pro se points are...
My pro se points are due in just a few short hours, on an appeal. I need help ASAP. I live in arkansas. i have valid points of reversal. i need help writing this out, i have the breif report and my notes. i need help FAST!
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Review Legal Documents + Write Legal Documents + Legal Research on Case Law, Codes, etc.. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/5/2018
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

We do not want to leave you waiting, but I am sorry to have to inform you that state law forbids any attorney on this site from representing anyone on this site, which would include ghost writing documents as you are asking. I am afraid that what you are seeking is a service we cannot provide.

You can go to legal aid to see if they can assist.

You may contact customer service and ask for a refund of any deposit you made to this site.