Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to see about removing a judge from a case or getting…

Customer Question
I need to see...

I need to see about removing a judge from a case or getting legal representation in a child custody case?

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Yes, I had a lawyer at the time, but unfortunate circumstances I had to have my then lawyer to withdraw.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I thought that I have been doing everything right up to this point. But, no matter how much I have tried to comply with the temporary orders. My son's mother constantly lies and the judge believes it. I'm confused!

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/5/2018
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 8 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your difficulties.

What is your specific question?

Thank you for your cooperation.