Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Child custody and child support. Nj. No I go into full

Customer Question
Child custody and child...

Child custody and child support

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Nj

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No I go into full detail with Lawyer thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: Ely, Counselor at Law replied 7 months ago
Ely, Counselor at Law

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. (You may also be offered a phone call, but those don’t come from me and are offered by the website and you are under no obligation to accept.)

Please tell me what I can answer for you in regards ***** ***** and child support. Thanks.