Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am a Senior male. 65 y.o., living on Social Security and a…

Customer Question
I am a Senior...

I am a Senior male. 65 y.o. , living on Social Security and a small pension.I need assistance in pursuing a divorce from my Common Law wife and pursing Slander and defamation charges against her and her sister.Thank you!

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not at this time.Thank you!

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: JD 1992, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
JD 1992
JD 1992, Lawyer

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

I read your facts above, is there a specific question with which I could assist?

Ely, Counselor at Law