Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I'm a 77yr.old man on ss (under $1000 per mo. geting a

Customer Question
I'm a 77yr.old man...

I'm a 77yr.old man on ss (under $1000 per mo. geting a divorce. My wife is 51 we;ve been togather fot 30+ yrs. she is working making approx, $73,000 per yr.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Colorado, 80104

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The house we live in is owened by her father who lives in Iceland. We have improved the property and paid property taxes since it was bought approx 12 yr. ago. I am retired from RE and mortgage due d

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: bkb1956, Paralegal replied 8 months ago
bkb1956
bkb1956, Paralegal

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please post your specific question.

Thank you.

Hi Barbara, you're a tax lawyer but I need a divorce lawyer

Not a problem. I'll request that your question be transferred to the Legal category.

It will take several minutes to be transferred.

I don't know what you're doing but please return my $30.00 to the card you have on file and send me a statement accordingly, to my email.Thank you
Frank Bishop(###) ###-####**@******.***