Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My younger daughter is 43 yrs old an iam still paying child…

Customer Question
My younger daughter is...

My younger daughter is 43 yrs old an iam still paying child support how can I have my child support payment exsponge

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

It was in Illinois I now live in Memphis Tennessee I am on disable I get a social security disability check and child support take out $ 7o.00 each month how can I get this exsponge

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No I have not

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Can you give some context? What is going on...did you not pay support when it was ordered...so now you are paying "in arrears"?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have payed some money yeas ago I have been disable to work since 2000
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
this is a house phone and not a cell phone number please give me your phone number
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am at the library right now so call me in about 10 minute what is your name and phone number

Happy to chat on the phone...but it looks like your payment failed..customer service can address this

Ely, Counselor at Law