Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am currently living in Michigan and I would like to know…

Customer Question
I am currently living...

I am currently living in Michigan and I would like to know how do I get my child support case transferred to the state I live in

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Its in Montana

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

I need to because that's not the only thing I have going on

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well I would like to find out why I wasn't allow to get a DNA test to see if I am the father

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Where do the child and mother live now?