Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

In Connecticut, if there is proof (from the Attorney

Customer Question
General) that the DSS agency...
In Connecticut, if there is proof (from the Attorney General) that the DSS agency "accidently" provided faulty evidence to the Court and that evidence was considered by the Court: is the fact that DSS knew that the information was cot accurate contemptuous? Can they held liable for damages? Can i file a complaint of discrimination that they were provided facts that were generated by other State agencies, then given to me, then I to DSS and they just did nothing about? Can the usage of the same"faulty" evidence by AAG also be cause for damages if the creation of these arrearages led the issuance of a MITMUS and incarceration?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney replied 1 month ago
Bruce Schreiber
Bruce Schreiber, Family Law Attorney

Welcome & thank you for your question. I am the professional that will be assisting you.

Your question is confusing? If they "knew" it was not accurate, how was it an "accident"?

I will not be able to respond again until this evening.

Are you still seeking assistance?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I have spent the last 5 years having Connecticut Agencies and the Attorney General Office identify that I am a victim of an erroneous child support, care, and arrearage balances created by faulty affidavits that the State never verified as accurate. This violates C.G.S 52-362e-2 and -3. Since there has been no zero balance determination made by the BCSE/OCSS, my state and federal income taxes shall be seized again. Prior to this in 2013 my ex-wife violated the terms of protective order to produce our children to visitation, with the submission of yet other false affidavits claiming domestic violence. Now the State is on the hook for assisting my ex-wife leave Connecticut while she was in violation of a restraining order, before the authorities could find her. State Attorney John Whalen stated I had no credibility with my complaints and instructed the North Branford Police not to take or investigate my complaints. Only trouble is, by credibility comes from the findings from the Attorney General's office. I have letters from the GAL indicating the violation and the NBPD refuses to investigate since 2013. I recently filed a missing persons report on my daughters and the NBPD refuse to allow me to file it. Im a military police officer for nine years and a Law enforcement officer for the State of Florida; there's something wrong, when you have a prosecutor telling me to give up searching for my daughters. Can you help?Attorney in CT are scaried to take my case, period. How is this so when I have State agencies acknowleding the wrongful actions by other state agencies?

I'm afraid your problem requires greater engagement than is possible in this forum. i will opt out and suggest you keep trying to locate local counsel.

Ely, Counselor at Law