Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am in need of emergency advice. I have been violated in…

Customer Question
I am in need of...
I am in need of emergency advice. I have been violated in several ways in family court. Father has mental illness and continues history of violence never married. the court didnt give me due process and were blatantly bias.This corruption has enable child abuse
It is clear continuing to seek help in this court is not the solution. SOOOO many violations. Ive exhausted thousands because of fathers crimes and used others to cover up.I have never claimed to be a resident here and raised my daughter in another state where our family is
I have a hearing to reconsider coming up.
Instead I want to just end it.
Void, fraud, bias,no jurisdiction, predjudice, due process, extortion, rackateering, dv. Its too much. I was denied the option to submit evidence but I have itI simply want to know over everything the best way to present that i will not recieve a fair hearing and want the case dismissed. Or how to simply say "what you have done is illegal and caused harm and injury to a child. I can not trust you will be fair because of all of the violations." is there a law I can cite? or a form to file so that we dont have to have a hearing? Ive been illegally banned from the child I raised her whole life with no law cited. They also ruled a difference reason to modify custody on a motion I filed for a totally different reason.
The list goes on. I just want out of this court. I can list all of the violations specifically if that helps you answer better. But I just want an over ender so I can file properly.
I plan to turn in an affidavit as special appearance under duress and threat as the father forced me into the state which is why i filed here. Otherwise I would not have. Please help! Thank you
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/4/2018
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney
Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. We are a general information site and cannot enter into an Attorney/client relationship with the customers of the site. You can and should file a complaint against the judge in your case.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
a final judgement for custody was issued on 11/2. Father diles a motion for contempt on a temporary order on 10/30. the judged reserved hearing that for a hearing next week. since its hard to enforce an order that is no longer ordered what can I defend that with? does that make the existing order invalid?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you available to answer?
You can file a misconduct complaint against the judge.
Attorney2
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney