Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I have a question about a custody of my dog. I am in

Customer Question
Hi. I have a...

Hi. I have a question about a custody of my dog. I am in Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No, just that me and my expartner shared a dog and I would like to know my rights

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/3/2018
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear about your situation.

Was the dog purchased or adopted? If so, whose name is ***** ***** or adoption in? Also, who was primarily responsible for the vet bills?

Ely, Counselor at Law