Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need help with child coustody. Hale County TX. I am trying…

Customer Question
I need help with...

I need help with child coustody

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Hale County TX

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am trying to get help with case #*****

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/3/2018
Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago
Nisha Jones

Good afternoon, I am an attorney expert with the JustAnswer website, and former Prosecutor for the State Attorney's Office. I have a near 100% customer satisfaction rate, and I'll be answering your questions today. Keep in mind this is for informational purposes only and we do not have an attorney-client relationship. Please allow me just a few minutes to review your question, thank you!

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

I don't have access to your case, and the site is meant for general informational purposes only, but do you have a specific legal question that I can help you with in regards ***** ***** custody matter?

Family Lawyer: Nisha Jones,
 replied 7 months ago

Hi, just checking in to see if you'd still like help getting your questions answered. Think of this more as a back and forth conversation. Let me know if you'd still like my assistance, thanks!