Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

He already went to a preliminary court hearing and she did…

Customer Question
He already went to a...
He already went to a preliminary court hearing and she did have an attorney with her. They agreed that they both did not need legal representation since she was in total agreement with the joint custody. He lives with us presently and we are raising his child the majority of the time. She rarely sees her daughter, about once a week. Is their anything legally we should be concerned with regarding him having joint custody?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/3/2018
Family Lawyer: QuickEasyLegalHelp, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
QuickEasyLegalHelp

Hi, I am an attorney with 23 years of experience and I will be helping you today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I want to make sure I understand you correctly:

You are asking if there are any concerns with the 2 spouses having joint custody? What concerns are you thinking?

Was there a court order defining the custody arrangement?

Hello, I am going to sign off for the night. If you can let me know exactly what you are wanting to know about the 84-4-24, I'll see your question as soon as I sign in and I'll answer then. Thanks!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I would like to ask a general question but can we keep this private and not put our conversation on the internet?

Yes, I am available now if you would like to speak on the phone. Just let me know.

Ely, Counselor at Law