Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I recently went through a divorce and have a couple of quick…

Customer Question
Second opinion] I recently went...
Second opinion] I recently went through a divorce and have a couple of quick questionsJA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?Customer: AZJA: Has anything been filed or reported?Customer: the judge issued a decree in the matter but very little has been done with it can they hold me in contempt of court and want does that meanJA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?Customer: want are my legal options as far as the contempt issue in a nut shell it was a very one side court case they got to submit their exhibits and due to tichnicality none of my exihibts got submited so the judge ruled on want was submited wheather it was true or not the same happebed at the appeal now my attorney will not respond and has been six months and facing legal issues wamt are my opptions ?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/2/2018
Family Lawyer: Lucy, Esq., Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Lucy, Esq., Lawyer

I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today.

What hasn't been done since the court order was entered? Is there any other holdup other than your lawyer?