Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My mom received a subpoena about one of her previous

Customer Question
My mom received a...

My mom received a subpoena about one of her previous business partner who is now having divorce case. They would like to investigate transition between my mom and case respondent, but my mom is now in China. I would like help for replying and dealing with this subpoena.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

MA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not sure.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What is the price range

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
1/2/2018
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thank you very much for your patience. So, could you tell me what the subpoena is for? Is it to testify? Provide documents? Is there a deadline?