Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was wondering if i was adopted and the person adopted

Customer Question
I was wondering if...

I was wondering if i was adopted and the person adopted which is dead now and i was receiving ss money starting 2011-2013 but i was young 15-16 and now im 23 i wanted to know if i was entitle to some of tha retiment money how do ii get what ii was entitle too

Lawyer's Assistant: The Retirement Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Retirement Accountant should be aware of?

Yes see a family member of mines took the retiment money the house which she let the house go can ii stil do something about it now that i understand

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
1/1/2018
Family Lawyer: Damien Bosco, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Damien Bosco
Damien Bosco, Attorney

Hello: My name is ***** ***** I am an attorney. Please give me a moment to review your question. I may ask some questions to clarify issues.

What state did the person whom adopted you lived? Did the person have a Will?

I have not heard back from you. Are you still looking for help on your question?

Ely, Counselor at Law