Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My wife in summons had non occlusive home she said i am

Customer Question
my wife in summons had...
my wife in summons had non occlusive home
she said i am verbal avulsing her
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/1/2018
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

So is she suing you or what, what isa she trying for a restraining order or what, some more information please.Thanks

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
she is suing me and ask for divorce for being verbal abuse and had judge order
non exclusive use of home and i am in hotel and she had the kids(see the kids outside

You will need a local lawyer to represent you and get this changed.It doesn't appear to be fair to kick you out of the house.Yu can then seek to have hearing on the merits on these issues and your rights in all of this.

Lawyer referral here

Call(###) ###-####

Avoid the hassle of finding a lawyer on your own. Call today and let our referral assistant match you with a lawyer who can handle your legal matter and who can help you decide how to move forward to address your legal concerns. The service is available between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.

For a $25 administrative fee, a referral assistant will match you with a participating lawyer referral attorney who will provide up to a 25-minute initial consultation free of charge. All participating attorneys are active and in good standing with the State Bar, do not have any current disciplinary proceedings pending, and maintain malpractice insurance. The administrative fee will be waived for tenants with urgent housing problems, Social Security claimants, workers’ compensation claimants, and personal injury plaintiff.

Prayers to you I am so sorry you have had this happen to you.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.I wish you the best.

Thanks for rating 5 stars.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer