Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My fiance and I have custody of a 12 year old boy...I really…

Customer Question
Hi, My fiance and...

Hi, My fiance and I have custody of a 12 year old boy...I really want to leave and take my little guywith me we both own our home. Our son has been with us almost 12yrs.He is an honor roll student and he is so loved .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa Ithank you so much and I am crying as I write this.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

For What?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Oh no Its not like that its just an absent of his dad.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/31/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 3 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney
Hello. My name is ***** ***** I’m an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you. Please note this site is for educational information only and does not provide legal advice and does not create an attorney client relationship. I want to make sure I understand correctly. You want to leave your fiancé with whom you have a 12 year old child. Is that correct?
Ely, Counselor at Law