Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My wife, who apparently is planning to file divorce, has…

Customer Question
My wife, who apparently is...
My wife, who apparently is planning to file divorce, has taken the kids (9 and 15 years) out of the family house and taken them to her friends house. The kids are not allowed to leave and i could not reach my kids.How could one parent just take kids and block the other with no legal family plan?
What can i do to quickly get my kids back to home till the divorce is officially filed.
Please help, very concerned.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/30/2017
Family Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

You will need to file in court either a divorce or a suit affecting the parent child relationship wherein you ask for temporary custody.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.

Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer