Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

On the mc-025 form do I print the information directly on…

Customer Question
On the mc-025 form...

On the mc-025 form do I print the information directly on this form. I using it as an attachment to the

Lawyer's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

No i need a lawyer and the mc-025 is an attachment to the GC-395 ex parte petition for final discharge of probate case. Also I need a cover page for receipts that I made and had signed by heirs I need proper cover page

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am in Los Angeles California I need to further explain question 2a on the GC-395 form to say there may be some new discoveries that heirs need to pick up should i still check that box it majority of property distributed

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
12/29/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

My recommendation oftentimes is to not even use the MC-025. The first reason is because there's never enough room to put what you need. You can't typically type it into the mc-025 because Adobe Acrobat does not like to save information so when you print it, it'll be blank. Plus, if you write it by hand, it could take twice as long. Thus, I usually recommend just using 28-line pleading paper because it's unlimited, it's organized, and you can edit it in Word. I've attached a copy for your convenience. Did you have any other questions for me today?

Legal Eagle, Lawyer