Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a clarification question regarding a divorce final…

Customer Question
I have a clarification...

I have a clarification question regarding a divorce final decree that was issued in the State of Texas.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in TX family court?

We have a final decree.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?

No. My lawyer is on vacation and this is of an urgent matter.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Divorce with children. Final decree on file with Tarrant County in State of Texas. I have a need of interpretation or clarification on holiday visitation.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/29/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.