Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

What is evidentiary declarations in a family law ex parte.

Customer Question
What is evidentiary declarations...

What is evidentiary declarations in a family law ex parte

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Cal San Diego county

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

Not yet but can't afford to at this time

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Very short marriage no joint property no kids

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
12/29/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Are you wanting to file for divorce here and there are no kids or property,thanks.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Divorce has been filed by spouse in mar 2015. We had tried to reconcile but didn't work. Now getting divorce done. I'm trying to file an ex parte to get my personal cloths,papers, and tools. The forms are asking if I have evidentiary declarations. I don't know what that is

No evidentiary objections at this point, I would state reserved for trial here on the form.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Great thanks

You are so welcome.They are really asking if you have objections at trial to their exhibits, so here you reserve them, you likely haven't seen them yet.

Thanks for rating 5 stars at top of page.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer