Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Oh boy, I hope you can ... this will take a few minutes to…

Customer Question
Oh boy, I hope...

Oh boy, I hope you can ... this will take a few minutes to type

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, and I am having a hard time figuring out how and where

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I was divorced in Wyoming in Nov of 15. We share one child. There was a protection order during the divorce and a no contact order written in to the divorce with the exception of communication concerning our child. He is 7 months behind on child support ($7,700.00). He insisting on texting me about his personal problems and accusing me of cursing him (witch craft). When I try to tell him that I don't want a personal relationship with him, but he should text when he wants to talk to his child, he accuses me of parental Alienation and threats to take me to court. The one time he has spoken to our daughter, Dec 26th, since August 14th. She is hysterical ... he told her my husband and I hate him, he is going to jail but didn't do anything wrong, he lost his job because he had a "melt down". I am tired of his harassment and threats and upsetting our child.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Myself and the child are in Florida

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
12/28/2017
Family Lawyer: Barrister, Lawyer replied 1 month ago
Barrister, Lawyer

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney and will try my best to help with your situation. There may be a slight delay in my responses as I type out an answer or reply.

.

I have read your comments, but I don't see your legal question?

.

.

thanks

Ely, Counselor at Law