Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My divorce is final. working on getting duplex in my name. I…

Customer Question
Hello, My divorce is...

Hello, My divorce is final. working on getting duplex in my name. I feel my Lawyer was very unprofessional. It cost me, Thousands and property was disregarded. Gave away my time share after 12yrs of paying. Who can I Talk to, to get legal Advice on my Case & What are my Options

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I feel there were many mistakes and unprofessionalizm

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. I am sorry to hear about this. Have you addressed this with him? What relief do you seek?