Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

We spoke yesterday regarding Family Law Custody and Divorce…

Hello Chris. We spoke yesterday...
Hello Chris. We spoke yesterday regarding Family Law Custody and Divorce issues in Florida. I have another question in that regard. Is this the place where I ask you that question?
Here is my additional question: Once the Petition for Dissolution of Marriage is filed, and also Form 12.947(a) (motion for temp. time sharing schedule) which includes a request for the court to enter a temporary injunction prohibiting both of the parents from permanently removing the children from the court’s jurisdiction, what is the sequence of events and approximate timeline from the time of filing Form 12.947(a) to the point where the temporary injunction is enforceable?
12/27/2017
Christopher B, Esq.

I have a hearing this morning. If it is ok, I will answer after. If you would like me to, I can release this question to another expert if you need your answer sooner.

Approximately what time Florida time would that be please?
I really enjoyed working with you yesterday; however, I do need the answer sooner than later. Please go ahead and release this question to another Family Law expert. Thanks so much.

OK, will do. I'm sorry I couldn't get to you sooner.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Ray here to help you.Once the hearing on the motion is scheduled, you go to court, the court approves the parenting schedule, once judge signs off on it then contempt becomes a remedy for any violations of the order here.

I appreciate the chance to help you today.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer
Thank you. Have a nice rest of the day.