Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

My husband was watching my 4 year old and he had to go to.

Customer Question
Hi my husband was...

Hi my husband was watching my 4 year old and he had to go to. The bathroom my 4 year old open the door and went outside but my husband when back down stairs and brought her inside our home immediately but witness lied and said she was out there for 30 min we have court today at 10:00am how do i get out of this situation ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

Ohii Ohio

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Was he charged criminally or this is a situation where child services and the State is involved?