Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I’m in a situation that my ex after 8 years has moved on to…

Customer Question
I’m in a situation...

I’m in a situation that my ex after 8 years has moved on to someone else and now wants to take my two youngest boys which are kids. They live me and their Siblings. He also has a reorder that has Numerous things. But I’ve been giving him the benefit of the doubt and allow him to get the boys on weekends or whatever day he wants them because I don’t want to fight. But when it’s time to bring them home he doesn’t want to bring them!!! I really need help on what to do I don’t want to Separate my kids!!!

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

I go take to someone on the 4th about this!!! I’ve also been keeping texting of proof of what we Discuss and then he changes it!!! Like this weekend and the holiday he was suppose to bring them back yesterday and didn’t and so I asked about today he tells me my son don’t like me or what to come home and that he doesn’t feel like bringing them!!! My kids are 3 and 1 the ones I have with him!!! And I feel bad because my 3 year tells me he wants both parents but I get a different story while he with his father!!!! His dad tells me that he doesn’t like me or anything!!! I feel that he’s putting this in his head but I don’t want to look like the bad guy to keep him away for doing it!!

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

North Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that was it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

You should return to the visitation that ordered and not deviate.It appears he is manipulating this fo his advantage to seek custody No more modification of visitation.If he fails to return them file contempt motion.You have these rights, being nice here has not got you anywhere.

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again.

If you can positive rate5 stars it is much appreciated.

Layer to help you here

N.C. Lawyer Referral Service  

1.88 Google reviews

Attorney referral service in Cary, North Carolina

Address: Cary, NC

Phone: (800)(###) ###-####/a>

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer