Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I get my husband out of the house I want to get a…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my husband out of the house I want to get a divorce but he continues to stay in the house here show signs of physical abuse and breaking stuff in front of the kids

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

San Diego California

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

San Diego California

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

If he threatens you call the police here.They may arrest him for domestic violence.You want to file for divorce and seek temporary order too awarding you the premises.These are your legal options under California law.

Here is lawyer referral

Contact the State Bar for Help

Prayers to you here.I appreciate the chance to help you.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.