Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

My brothers wife is having an affair with active marine in…

Customer Question
My brothers wife is...

My brothers wife is having an affair with active marine in Japan, my brother is marine as well. He went to the other marines command and they said he didn't have proof but it's all over her and his Facebook. How is it okay for this other marine to get away with this?

Lawyer's Assistant: Are you overseas or stateside?

My brother is now stateside after she hid his child's visa and threw him on the street in Japan because she wanted to be with this other marine. Our family had to raise money to get him home after she drained his accounts.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to anyone in the chain of command about this?

Yes, my brother did in Japan, they said they needed physical proof. Which he has images of text messages and photos

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She won't allow visitations with his daughter, he wants to file custody and bring her back to the states since she was supposed to only go visit family but then lied and stayed in Japan,  my brother went out there earlier this summer to bring them home but she refused and hid his daughters passport so he couldn't bring her home.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 day by:
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Did your brother provide the physical proof of adultery to the command, since adultery is a violation of the uniform code of military justice?

Ely, Counselor at Law