Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I want to write a complaint letter to an anchor's supervisor…

Customer Question
Hi I want to...

Hi I want to write a complaint letter to an anchor's supervisor about her using her job to have an affair with my husband a police officer. I just don't know how.

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

My Husband and I have 4 children. Three step son and a daughter. My husband is a sergeant and I just went back to work for only 20 hours a week due to health problems for two years. I just found out the real reason my husband left me. He was and still having an affair with a woman who is a news anchor for our local station. I don't know how my husband was assigned to her for airing the crime of our town. But they started this project in the beginning of October. After that my husband was acting different towards me. We were having marital problems but it wasn't something that could have been worked out. It was just not the same between him and I. So in November 4Th, he told me he wanted a divorce. He left the house when he broke the news just like that. I then noticed he stopped direct deposit in our joint account. He left me with no money. He was not answering my calls or text messages. He was running his mouth to his family and friends about how horrible i am and blaming me for him deciding to divorce me. Then 23days later he filed for divorce, and served me that same week. The whole time he was making me feel like a terrible person and i was blaming myself for him leaving. Then about a month later, i found out from people he was with another women. The same anchor person from october. She was posting in her work website all these videos of them filming together, and one in particular that confused people because he was off duty. You can see him in the background and shortly her interviewing him about Christmas. He would touch her shoulder and acting nervous obviously. And she also posted photos from that day. I confronted him about it, and of course he denied it. However, I confirmed it when he came over to pick up my daughter. I saw the female's photo on his phone, and she was calling non stop. From there it didn't go well. Besides having photos and a video as evidence. I also found out he is staying with her, going to her work late at night, I have phone record of them texting non stop from the time his shift starts til it end since he left the house. And the sad part, that night he came to pick up my daughter the woman called him yelling at him hysterically in front of my daughter and he did not stop her from yelling at him and letting him know that he was there with his daughter. And that is not all. My daughter told me at his sister's house he told his sister he was upset because i yelled at him because of the divorce and not about the real reason he was yelled at and he has been cheating on me. His friend and family have no idea about his infidelity. He has been lying to everyone. Now i noticed that the woman removed the video and other photos off her work website. At this point I want to write a letter to her supervisor, and I want his family to know the truth but I know they dont want to speak to me because of all his lies. What should I do about communicating to them the truth and how to write a letter in the most professional way possible and get her fired.

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Not sure. Currently, he has stopped all communication with me, not proving me with financial support, and still with her not caring for anything not even his children. I am not sure if this is a mid life crisis.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/26/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 5 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am so sorry to read about your difficulties.

Your questions:

At this point I want to write a letter to her supervisor, and I want his family to know the truth but I know they dont want to speak to me because of all his lies. What should I do about communicating to them the truth and how to write a letter in the most professional way possible and get her fired.

Response: Write a letter to the Anchor's supervisor from your heart detailing how you found out about the affair and how this affair has resulted in the dissolution of your marriage. There is no guarantee however that the Anchor would be terminated because of the affair. You can then make a copy of the letter and send it to his family members. If you do not want his family members to know that you have written to the Anchor's supervisor, you can write exactly the same letter to his family members and take out the name of the Anchor's supervisor.

Best wishes,

A positive rating to my response is appreciated so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for giving a positive rating.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law