Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Looking for a motion to withdraw a divorce in louisiana.

Customer Question
Looking for a motion...

Looking for a motion to withdraw a divorce in louisiana

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes been file and served but both parties want to withdraw the divorce

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/25/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

thank you

Use this Agreed Motion to Dismiss to file in your court where divorce was filed.Both parties have to sign it here.

Case Number

Court

Agreed Motion to Dismiss without Prejudice

This Agreed Motion to Dismiss is brought by Petitioner/Plaintiff

and Respondent/Defendant who show in support:

1. Both parties would like the Court to dismiss this case without prejudice as the parties have reconciled.

Respectfully submitted,

Petitioner/Plaintiff

’s

Signature

Date( )

Petitioner/Plaintiff's

Printed Name

Phone

Mailing Address

City State Zip

Email Address

Fax Number (if available)

Respondent/Defendant’s Signature

Date

( )

Respondent/Defendant’s Printed Name

Phone

Mailing Address City

State Zip

Email Address

Fax Number (if available)

I appreciate the chance to help you tonight.Thanks again, glad it worked our.

If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.

Merry Christmas to you.

There is no perfect form here, if both parties sing this and you file it then it is not a problem, judge will dismiss it.Glad you were able to reconcile and good luck here.

Did you have more followup thanks for rating it is much appreciated.

RayAnswers
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer