Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Not sure where to start...It is a mess. My case is held in…

Customer Question
Not sure where to...

Not sure where to start...It is a mess

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

My case is held in NJ

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

We are divorced 4 years now and have 2 children. He is an abuser We had to leave NJ and move to FL but our case is still held in NJ. He constantly verbally and mentally abuses all us and we cannot take it anymore. We need some help before someone gets hurt.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think the courts actually care about our rights and we need to do something asap. We are very fearful of our lives.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/24/2017
Family Lawyer: P. Simmons, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Lawyer

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?