Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

The paper work I am drafting for divorce is asking to"State…

Customer Question
Good evening, the paper work...
Good evening, the paper work I am drafting for divorce is asking to"State the date on which the child support ordered in these documents should begin." Is this date legally binding? I would like to start official child support once the divorce is final and I would only be guessing a date as to when the divorce would be final. I am currently sending my family money. Thank you.
Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/24/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Ely, Counselor at Law