Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am in a fl div for going on 3 yrs, due to serious stalling…

Customer Question
I am in a...

I am in a fl div for going on 3 yrs, due to serious stalling by husbands pa I fired my last 2 lawyers for putting up with it, the other lawyer would ask for a stip. to cancel court in the last 45 min before the judge was to enter the chambers she promised complete discovery after the 10 days was up my lawyer allowed this 2 times the last time my corp pa and I were sitting in the chambers and in the last 30 min she called again and ask for the same stip. if my pa did it after 10 days she promised complete discovery again, both times she lied and did not hear from her for 3 weeks after both stips. she signed them they were lies, his pa wants to stay far from the judge due to horrable phy and mental abuse, and selling marital property and fraudulently transferring stock in a small s corp part of them are mine after 17 yrs he has defied a judges order for complete disclosure his pa just send 75% duplicates he has also solds rentals we had and now is seriously going to sell the stock out from under me, I need a perjugement attachment, or lis pendens but my problem is, my lawyers won't file eather one afraid of being sued due to potential buyers of the s corp. they are lined up to buy it, I will lift any lien as long as they tell me when and where closing is but they are secreating and hiding everything from me they are suppose to motion the court for pemission to sell convey or transfer anything until the judge rules but they don't do that nor tell me, my husband says I'm not gining you a penny because we have been married 17 yrs, he says the judge doesn't care what ive done to you he has been jailed 5 times for phy. abuse and convicted once I don't get it I need one of these liens nothing else will work, my lawyer said I could file one of the liens on my own, threw a service that does legal documents this man and his stalling pa has cost me 50.000 so far I'm trying to locate a service to writ one of the liens for me so far no luck any adice, I'm looseing money by the week please respond the last time there wasent much of a reply. we have no kids. thank you Donna I need this soon! *********************** something is wrong with my email lately try to answer here on pc or phone *************

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I just typed it

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This must be automated, I get no answer I typed my question

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I need a prejudgement attachment or lis pendens my spouse is selling assets trying to sell marital stock and selling rentals he has not motioned the court for permission its the law in fl you have to married 17 yrs no kids my lawyers wont fill eather lien, it will not kill any salesi only want the co and my spouse to stop hiding the closeing date so I can have my rep. there hes hiding everything he has in a trust his dad had written up he put all his s corp stocks in the trust part of them are mine nothing is going to work eccept a lien I know the buyers I told them I had to have a lien abd I will lift it as soon as I'm told when and where the closeine is, you are supposr to motion the court before selling conveying etc. he has not done that this has gone on for two and a hafe yrs. his pa has stalled over and over I fired the last pa for allowing it now my lawters wont write eather lien, they said a legal service will do it for you, I nhave not located one yet need help writing the lien. please respond need the lien soon, I'm looseing money and assets by the week. thank you very much Donna ****************** my email is not working well lately please answer on pc or phone ******************

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 3 days by:
12/27/2017
Family Lawyer: Attorney2, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you. The site asked me to check with you to see if you still need assistance on your question. I am unable to see your personal contact information as the site blocks this for privacy.

"I am in a fl div for going on 3 yrs,"

It appears that the State your question pertains to his Florida. Is that correct? Are both of your names on the properties and stocks your spouse is selling?

Ely, Counselor at Law