Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need to know which forms to file in my particular case.

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know which forms to file in my particular case

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Florida

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

My ex is violating a custody agreement and refusing to let me see my kid , i want to file an order to enforce custody or show cause

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Not this minute

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Sue, Family Law Attorney replied 8 months ago
Sue
Sue, Family Law Attorney

Hello, I’m here to help you today. I'm a licensed attorney with over 35 years’ experience in family law.

This is general information and not legal advice. No attorney-client relationship is formed. This is for educational purposes only.

I'll need to know what county and city you're in in Florida, okay?

Sue

hillsboro plant city

Okay, thanks. I'll do some research and be back shortly.

Sue

Thank you for your patience.

Here is the Hillsborough County Clerk's homepage, which after several steps, refers you to the Supreme Court family law court forms page here. Scroll down this page until you find, "Supplemental (Modification) Petitions | 12.905 Forms A - D," which will link you to "Supplemental Petition to Modify Parenting Plan/Time-Sharing Schedule and Other Relief." You'll have to scroll down a couple of pages until you get to the form itself.

You'll see at the top of the second link in blue, above, information about your county's self-help centers, which can be quite useful.

After you get a chance to look at the forms, please let me know if you have additional questions.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. I hope I have provided you the information you were seeking. If you’re satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help or have any further questions, please do let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Sue

I have to go off-line for a while but will check in within 24 hours.

This thread remains open about a week.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. I hope I have provided you the information you were seeking. If you’re satisfied with my assistance, your 5-star rating at this time is most welcome. If you need more help or have any further questions, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Sue

Is there anything else I can assist you with?

Sue