Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I would like to ask a couple of questions about dss. My

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to ask a couple of questions about dss

Lawyer's Assistant: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.

Ok my husband and his mother calles dss on me,my mamá, my mamá husband,and my sisters and her baby...

Lawyer's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

They call dss BECAUSE i ask my husband for a divorce,i got a restraining order on him and a warrant for his arrest for unlawful use of telephone,th

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
thats when they went n call dss..now me my mamá and her husband we dont have kids and none of stay in the same house my sisters baby and her got thier on place my nieve just go to school from there..can
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Can dss basic taking here child BECAUSE there adultos without kids ñame get call... BECAUSE this is really bothering me...
Can DSS base taking her child on three people who don't got kids...is it anywhere I can fight this BC I don't believe I need to take a drug test for DSS BECAUSE IDONT HAVE KIDS AT ALL...HE ALSO DIDNT MENTIONED MY MARRY LAST NAME TO DSS HE GAVE THEM MY MAIDEN NAME
12/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 2 months ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This is Phillipsesq. Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry, but I am having difficulty understanding your post.

Kindly review, edit, add proper punctuation marks, properly identify the parties and your issues, ask specific question(s), and resubmit.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ely, Counselor at Law