Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I was tricked to marrying a woman in 2015, excepting me as I…

Customer Question
I was tricked to marrying...
I was tricked to marrying a woman in 2015, excepting me as I am. I had approximate $50k in 401 was heir to property in Florida. spent all of 401k and subsienqtly taxed on ,to develop and purchase a mobile home for retirement. What are my legal standing in Florida?
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Family Law
12/23/2017
Family Lawyer: Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law replied 1 month ago
Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law

Hello: This isCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer! I am reviewing your post, and I will post my response very shortly. Thank you for your patience.

I am sorry to read about your situation. However, your question is too broad. Kindly be more specific with your questions.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ely, Counselor at Law