Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified family lawyer who will answer your question

lawyerJ
lawyerJ
lawyerJ, Lawyer

More related answers
All family lawyers are VERIFIED
We spoke a while back. I'm currently in the middle of a
Attorney DROD
Attorney DROD, Sole Practioner
Hi there. We spoke a while back. I'm currently in the middle of a custody situation and a guardian ad litem has been assigned. Do most Gals in your opinion look at all evidence? I feel good in the sen… read more
My attorney calls me today and said," Well, the guardian ad
Sean K
Sean K, Attorney/Member
Hello sir. So my attorney calls me today and said, " Well, the guardian ad litem got your sons school records and he thinks the childs grades are better now (with Father) than they were before "under … read more
I have a GAL situation that went horribly wrong Just to
Robert L
Robert L, Deputy General Counsel
I have a GAL situation that went horribly wrong Just to start with she taped both parent interviews and the other parties turned out just fine and mine according the GAL is gobbly gook and she can't m… read more
I am the Kindship Caregiver to a 12 yr old who refused to go
FamilyAttorney
FamilyAttorney, Appellate attorney & former trial lawyer
I am the Kindship Caregiver to a 12 yr old who refused to go to court ordered visit last week. She told her mom via phone call the night prior she did not want to go because of some emotional/anger is… read more
Can color of law violatons take place in family court? Is a
FamilyAttorney
Can color of law violatons take place in family court? Is a GAl considered a judicial officer?… read more
I have a few relating questions to one problem Iam having.
FamilyAttorney
I have a few relating questions to one problem Iam having. The first few questions sets up context for the bigger issues:1. is a Guardian Ad Litem (GAL) compelled to report to the Court if a party in … read more
Fo NYFamily attorney only... The drama continues...I was
FamilyAttorney
Fo NYFamily attorney only... The drama continues...I was just notified that my child support was moved from Missouri to Texas. What can he profit from doing this?eport Also, I requested that the GAL g… read more
I have proof (picture) that the EXPERT Social Worker that I
FamilyAttorney
hi I have proof (picture) that the EXPERT Social Worker that I hired and my pediatrician say are suspicious enough and warrant an Emergency Custody Order so my son is with me and a full investigation.… read more
Can a father or his mother and father, hire an attorney for
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
Can a father or his mother and father, hire an attorney for his children while a motion to modify is pending. Is it a conflict of interest… read more
Divorce trial and child custody I've been the one caring and
FamilyAttorney
Divorce trial and child custodyI've been the one caring and stay at home mother for my little kidsTook GAL atwi days to make recommendation that that he should get sole custodyWhy???… read more
My daughters ex husband is taking her to court to try to get
FamilyAttorney
My daughters ex husband is taking her to court to try to get primary custody of their 8 year old daughter. They have been splitting visitation without a problem until he got married several months bac… read more
What can I do to stop the state of Wyoming from neglecting
FamilyAttorney
What can I do to stop the state of Wyoming from neglecting my rights as a father? I filed a complaint that the guardian adlitum was a family friend and lied about me and mothers substance abuse evalua… read more
Does a Guardian Ad Litem have proper justification to
AttyHeather
AttyHeather, Attorney
Does a Guardian Ad Litem have proper justification to request in discovery all of my financial records for the past 24 months, (Bank, credit cards) when the judge appointed her after my ex-wife report… read more
If my son's grandparents have taken my son without my
Phillips Esq., Attorney
If my son's grandparents have taken my son without my consent from MO to TX while I was asleep back in March and have kept him from being able to see me ever again or speak with him again, then what c… read more
I released my medical records to the GAL assigned to our
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
I released my medical records to the GAL assigned to our case. We have a hearing tomorrow and my ex husband in the motion he filed said that he should be privy to the information the GAL found from my… read more
If the judge order us to have a GIL kid should we are
LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
If the judge order us to have a GIL for our kid should we are one of us tell his counselor about the judge order… read more
Hello. I am in a custody battle in New York Family Court.
Phillips Esq., Attorney
Hello. I am in a custody battle in New York Family Court. My son has an attorney for the child and she does nothing. She is so uninvolved to the point I feel my son is at risk of harm. What can I ask … read more
An ex and I are using a guardian ad litem got a custody case.
LegalGems
LegalGems, Juris Doctorate
An ex and I are using a guardian ad litem got a custody case. Come to find out, they know each other. Can I have this person taken off my case? Are there rules for this? I'm in Wa state.… read more