Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I have a question about a grievance and filing a complaint…

Customer Question
I have a question about...
I have a question about a grievance and filing a complaint with the Georgia state bar against an Attorney who misrepresented me and gave lots of ill advised advice which caused me to agree to matters I would have Never agree to had I been advised properly
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/21/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

File it here

https://www.gabar.org/forthepublic/fileacomplaint.cfm

You can sue him in Magistrate Court(Small Claims) for up to $15k yourself without lawyer if there was malpractice

Forms and self help to do that

https://georgiamagistratecouncil.com/georgia-magistrate-court-civil-forms/

I am so sorry that you have had that happen.I hope you will pursue all of this.

I appreciate the chance to help you.If you can positive rate 5 stars it is much appreciated.