Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need a lawyer to read over a very basic Texas pre-nup,

Customer Question
within the next 2 hours...
I need a lawyer to read over a very basic Texas pre-nup, within the next 2 hours. Can anyone help? I know what it says and does but my lawyer just told me he also reprents my fiance so he cannot give me advise. can anyone help me with this? Thank you, Candace
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/21/2017
Family Lawyer: RayAnswers, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
RayAnswers
RayAnswers, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Can you post it and tell me what questions you have,thanks

will do. I basically have no questions. I know exactly what is in the contract. I just need a lawyer's "sign off" on it. Are you able to do that?
Here is the document, thanks!

I can read it and comment.We do not act as lawyers here.You may want to hire lawyer if you need that .