Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?

Customer Question
How do I find a pro-bono lawyer?
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/20/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 4 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Depending on where you are located, is where you can find help. I have made it easy on your and provided a link below with a variety of options for you to contact.

https://www.justia.com/lawyers/family-law/new-jersey/legal-aid-and-pro-bono-services

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

Ely, Counselor at Law