Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

We have a 14 year old granddaughter who lives with her

Customer Question
We have a 14...

We have a 14 year old granddaughter who lives with her mother and her boyfriend, who believes in cussing and smoking pot around the house. Our grandaughter hates being there, but both our daughter and the boyfriend feel she needs to learn respect for them. She is so very unhappy and it breaks our heart. What rights does she or us have

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Cincinati, OH

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I guess I just don't know what to do and I'm so afraid for her. I don't belive there has been any physical abuse, but the verbal abuse is horrible and unfortunately, he has convinced out daughter that they need to get her away from us

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 8 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Have you considered reporting the matter to Child Protective Services - and simultaneously offering to serve as caretaker for your granddaughter (if you're able) while the matter is investigated.

all i'm looking for is legal advice options
are you going to answer or have I wasted my money?
Family Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Family Law Attorney replied 7 months ago

We can only offer you educational information - we cannot provide you with legal advice, per the terms of our contract with Just Answer.

If you contact Child Protective Services they will be able to investigate.

Your company is a rip off. !! I have enough problems without needing to spend $41.00 for nothing!!
Family Lawyer: Michael Bradley,
 replied 7 months ago
Michael Bradley

I am an new expert and I would like to help

are you in Cincinnati as well?

Sure. Can you get me my $41.00 back for not providing a shred of service??