Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I am going to marry in Philippines. I have been married in…

Customer Question
I am going to...

I am going to marry in Philippines. I have been married in USA 3 times. I have devorce papers for the first 2 marriages, but can not get paper for my marrage to The last. How

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Can i get a leagal capacity to marry in Phillippines?

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No i have not, but do i need more than one oppinion?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/19/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 7 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Why can't you get the divorce papers from the third divorce? What is the issue with that?