Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

I am 71 years old and dying. The State of Texas has taken…

Customer Question
I am 71 years...

I am 71 years old and dying. The State of Texas has taken everything away from me, house, car, passport drivers license, 50% of my below poverty income and 50% of Social Security. I have been living on the street since 2006.My children were kidnapped 25 years ago and taken out of Texas back to the mothers home in Haiti, never to be seen again. Not by FBI, police, AG etc. No address or court ordered medical records with no trial or attorney allowed. Also owe New York for same case and children with no trial. What can I do short of murder to end this case. I ready to die NOW.(###) ###-####**@******.*** Gary Graham

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Texas children kidnapped in 1993

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

10 attorneys, two Governors, 3 State Senators,

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Missing money from pay schedule, can not get audit, modification, trial or review in last 18 years. Governor Perry and Senator Carnyn got trial in Dallas in 2007 to end this case, but judge ordered my attorney not to speak and denied trial and transfered on same day to Austin so AG could not be questioned about missing money and missing children.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
Thank you, ***** ***** not suicidal just dying from agent orange where my children kidnapped and murdered 25 years ago. The State of Texas, New York and Alaska take 50% of my below poverty income, 50% of my Social Security, with no address on the mother, no court ordered medical records on the children last seen 25 years ago. No trial, review, modification or attorney or audit. Can not pay for my VA operations or heart operations and other 12 ailments. The State already took my house, car, pastport, drivers license and currently owe two States $90,000. I am 71 years old. The mother is and illegal from Haiti where she took my children in 1993. Any suggestions?
Answered in 1 day by:
12/20/2017
Family Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer replied 2 months ago

Thank you for your question.

I sincerely ***** ***** sometimes there are situations that come up on this site that there simply are no legal solutions for and you have one of those situations. I am afraid that you have been through every legal avenue and unfortunately, there is nothing more we can do to provide you any other information than you have discovered yourself on this horrible journey.

I do apologize and if you contact customer service, they will refund any deposits you made. I am so very sorry.

Ely, Counselor at Law