Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

I need redistribution of funds post divorce South Lake

Customer Question
I need redistribution...

I need redistribution of funds post divorce South Lake Tahoe

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No. The pool was poisoned

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Domestic violence. Tricked by DV and courts to go to court without tan Attorney. After putting $180’000 into home less than a year ago. Within 2 months I was out of California to ND. Divorce done over the phone. Attorney retained over phone. She did not do discovery

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.