Family Law

Family law questions? Ask a family lawyer online.

Children were taken from Mother by place with Father.

Customer Question
Children were taken from...

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Children were taken (by CPS) from Mother and placed with Father. There is no proof of the Father being the biological Father. The Father is a drug addict. He was to have a hair folicle test but shaved his head prior to the test. No further tests have been administered. The Mother is giving food for the children since the Father does not supply enough food. The Father a convicted felon securely locks his bedroom door. He has a gun and probably illegal drugs and drug accessories.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Family Law
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/18/2017
Family Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 8 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

Submitted already

Hi, one moment I'm sorry for the delay.