Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Children were taken from Mother and placed with Father.

Customer Question
Children were taken from...

Children were taken from Mother and placed with Father. There is no proof of the Father being the biological Father.

Lawyer's Assistant: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Mother has to supply food for the children. Father is an illegal drug user. He was to have a hair folical test but shaved his head. No further testing has been done.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/18/2017
Family Lawyer: LegalGems, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
LegalGems
LegalGems, Lawyer

Hello! I will be reviewing your question and posting a response momentarily; if you have any follow up questions please respond here. Thanks!

I am sorry to haer this; what is your legal question please?
Also was this custody exchange court ordered?

Unification with Mother. The children were removed from the Mother because of a slip of excessive drinking. She had eight years of sobriety and placed with the Father.
Is it legal for for children to be placed with a Father with no proof of him being the biological Father?
What should be done to prove the Father is an illegal drug user? He shaved his head when he was to have a hair follicle test. No further test have been ordered.
The Mother supplies food for the children because the Father does not supply enough.
CPS is not intervening in these issues.
Need a peply
Thank you
Ely, Counselor at Law