Family Law

Family Law Questions? Ask a Family Lawyer Online.

Family Law

Count one is defined as the what exactly and if I do not…

Customer Question
count one is defined as...
count one is defined as the what exactly and if I do not post bail they will I be arrested
Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Family Law
12/18/2017
Family Lawyer: FamilyAnswer, Lawyer replied 2 months ago
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
One count means there is only one charge filed against you. That is what the state is alleging. If a bail is set and bond is not posted a defendant will have to sit in jail until the case is resolved

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above. Also, remember to rate my service at the top of this page, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be 5 STARS! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two lower ratings to the left, please stop and reply to me. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.

I just wanted to follow up and see if you had any other questions or needed me to clarify something. I am here to help, so please let me know. Thanks!

FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer
FamilyAnswer, Lawyer